Friday, June 26, 2015

This Weeks Post Recap

It was a pretty successful week for the Basketball Knowledge and Facts blog, if I do say so myself. So far I have really enjoyed myself on this blog and I wanted to use this post as a recap of this weeks posts, which was only about 7 of them, but 7 good posts i'd like to believe.

I am going to list the posts of the week, starting with the oldest and work my way down to the newer ones, and give a brief recap on the topic and what was talked about, so lets get right into it.

The 5 Positions of A Basketball Team (6/22/15)
This was a fun one for me. Not a lot of people really think about the 5 different positions much anymore since the game has changed and players of varies sizes have the skills of more than one position and are often interchangeable. I listed each position and gave a fairly brief description of the position. The 5 positions were; Point Guard (PG), Shooting Guard (SG), Small Forward (SF), Power Forward (PF), and Center (C).

Stronger Team Blog (6/22/15)
For this one I just highlighted for you my favorite basketball blog on the internet, which is the Stronger Team blog written by Alan Stein. It covers every aspect of basketball, including drills, player interviews and ways to improve as both a coach and a player.

Alan Stein's Q & A With Los Angeles Clippers' Chris Paul (6/23/15)
Here, instead of highlighting the entire Stronger Team blog, I highlighted one of my favorite and more recent posts on the blog. It was a Q & A Alan did with Chris Paul, the starting point guard for the Los Angeles Clippers, regarding his experience with training.

Book Review: Father First (6/24/15)
I am not a very big book reader (I prefer articles and blogs) but this was a great book. Written by Miami Heat shooting guard, it talks about the struggles he has faced through his life and how he fought to gain sole custody of his 2 sons.

Nike Elite Championship Airlock Official Basketball (6/24/15)
As a basketball player, having a good basketball is essential. So for this post I recommended my absolute favorite basketball to play with, the Nike Elite Championship Airlock Official Basketball.

Basketball Knowledge and Facts (6/25/15)
This one was just to reiterate the whole purpose of this blog.

3 More Ways To Maximize Every Practice (6/25/15)
I read the post, 8 Ways To Maximize Every Practices, way back when I was just coming into high school and I thought it was important enough to share, plus add 3 of my own ways to maximize every practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment