Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Nike Elite Championship Airlock Official Basketball

For some people, a basketball is just a basketball, they pick it up and just shoot or play with whatever they find. For me its a completely different story. I can stand a worn down or flat out bad basketball when I play. I have to be able to grip the basketball, it has to feel right when I hold it, but most importantly a good basketball for me makes it so I can get the rotation I need on my shots.

I have played with and used many different basketballs in my life and it truly is hard sometimes to find one that is virtually perfect. I have gone to places looking for a basketball and gone home empty handed despite there being over twenty different basketballs to choose from. That's why when I came across the Nike Elite Championship Airlock Official Basketball, I was in love. I was never accustomed to spending that much for a basketball, usually like $20-$30 but Nike's comes to about $70, which if I am being honest is a little hard to swallow but after owning two of these basketballs (one for inside and one for outside), I believe it was worth it. Now I know not everyone can fork over $70 for a basketball so this basketball might be better off for those who are serious basketball players or as a gift.

My favorite thing about this basketball is its grip. For starters, the grip feels great right out of the box but the best part is that the grip lasts! Anyone who has owned a basketball knows it may feel awesome for the first couple days or even weeks but that grip eventually fades and it feels like trying to shoot with a small child's bouncy ball, but not this basketball! As I mentioned a negative of this basketball is its price. You do however get what you pay for if you'd rather look at it that way. I highly recommend this basketball to anyone who loves to play basketball or is looking to get started. To find this basketball click here or the link above, both of which are to Dick's Sporting Goods, but if you find it somewhere else new and for a cheaper price, please let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment