Thursday, June 25, 2015

Basketball Knowledge and Facts

I want to take a little time and use this post to reiterate, or for those who may be newer to this blog, the whole point of my blog Basketball Knowledge and Facts.

The entire purpose when I started this blog was to help people who know nothing about basketball learn and for those who know some or for those know a lot to be able to come and just read and touch up on varies aspects that they may not know at all or know little a bit about. I think the mission statement does a very good job of summing that up, "Here to help you learn and understand the wonderful game of basketball.", for those of you that haven't seen it. I have tried to incorporate a wide variety of different materials encompassing every aspect of the game such as history, technique and how to's from my own personal experiences and from others who I believe are very insightful individuals within the basketball world. I believe that basketball truly is a wonderful game that sometimes gets overlooked because popularity wise it falls behind baseball and football for some people.

I have only been blogging for a short time but I do have a good amount of things I would like to talk about and share with everyone willing to read it. I am also extremely open to feedback and/or questions as well as possible topics for discussion ideas anyone has for me. I hope that this blog is serving its intended purpose to this point and continues to into the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment