Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Alan Stein's Q & A With Los Angeles Clippers' Chris Paul

Despite just recently creating this blog I have been very much into reading blogs, as I have mentioned before and as I told you in yesterday's post I really enjoy the blogs of Alan Stein. However, today I want to spotlight one of his posts in particular.

Back in May alan talked about a little Q&A session he had with Los Angeles Clippers' and eight time all-star point guard, Chris Paul. For those wondering what Q&A is, it's just questions and answers, or an interview, to keep it simple. To me, posts of this nature whether they be in a blog or an article are really awesome and at the same time extremely valuable. I tend to seek these types of posts out as much as I can. It isn't everyday you you get to hear advice or insight from someone extremely successful in their field.

Alan chose to ask Chris a few questions regarding his training, such as when he began lifting weights, how he felt lifting weights helped his game and why performance training is important for basketball players. He also added questions pertaining to the difference between the NBA and college as well as what he thought players in both high school and college need to improve on, in his opinion. Now I don't want to ruin the answers but they are pretty good pieces of information to know, so if you are interested in reading what Chris Paul has to say just click here. I would love to hear of any other posts someone else has found involving Q&As as well!

(Chris Paul)

No comments:

Post a Comment