Monday, June 22, 2015

Stronger Team Blog

As you can tell by my posts (the few I have posted so far) I am pretty passionate about the game of basketball. I try to get my daily fix of anything basketball anyway that I can, one of which happens to be reading blogs. There are a handful of great basketball blogs out there to be read, blogs on general basketball topics (such as mine), blogs on different drills you can incorporate into your training, blogs for those who want to coach basketball rather than play, and many other types of blogs.

For this post I wanted spotlight a blog that I read on a weekly basis when I can find the time. The blog is on strongerteam.com and is authored by Alan Stein, a name you are probably familiar with as referenced him in a past post. As I mentioned in that post Alan is a well know and respected teacher of the game of basketball. Well turns out he is also a very insightful blogger on basketball as well.

Alan's blog is one of my all-time favorites because it does a really good job of hitting various different topics within the basketball world, whereas other blogs specialize in specific fields usually. Alan has blogged about things such as how players can get the most out of every practice, how coach's can gain the trust and respect of their players, and even Q&A's with NBA players, most recently with Chris Paul starting point guard of the Los Angeles Clippers!

If you are interested in learning more about basketball I highly suggest you give Alan Stein's blog a look. I provided the link above and it is also available here which will take you directly to the blog itself. I will tell you though, Alan has recently said he will be taking the summer off of blogging but I encourage you to read his previous posts until he returns to blogging in September!


No comments:

Post a Comment