Friday, July 3, 2015

Inside Hoops Blog

So I don't know how many of you keep up regularly with the NBA but if you do then you'll know that free agency started on July first and if you don't you have probably still heard about free agency since its that big of a deal in the sports world. I won't get into too much detail on free agency since that isn't the point of the post but it is the time of the year when players whose contracts are up get a chance to pick where they want to play if a team can afford to sign them, its like a holiday for us basketball nuts.

The point of the article is to highlight a particular blog that I frequently go to for my NBA news. I am an NBA fanatic to say the absolute least, I love watching all the games and keeping up to date with all the possible NBA news I can. That is why I wanted to let everyone know about InsideHoops, InsideHoops is where I go to get all the information that isn't put out in places likes ESPN. InsideHoops writers are all true NBA insiders who write professionally on the NBA outside of the blog. They talk about EVERYTHING in the NBA, which means now a good majority of posts are about free agency and the upcoming summer league, but even during the season they talk about much much more they you might not find out about anywhere else.

If you are as much as an NBA nut as I am or are just getting into it I highly recommend to go check out the InsideHoops blog, the link to the blog is located right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment